C&C ABOGADOS Y CONSULTORES, S.C. (CASTRO Y CASTRO ATTORNEYS AND RELOCATION)
, having its legal address to hear and receive notifications and documents at: Calle Mariano Matamoros No. 2-A, Int. 6, Colonia Centro, Tlalnepantla de Baz, C.P. 54000, Estado de México
, where the Attorney Daniel Castro Castañeda is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, about which we provide you with the following information:
We will use the personal data that we collect from you for the following purposes, which are necessary for the service you are requesting:
· Main purpose A: In this case, the main purpose of having your data available is to know the legal or statutory situation in your case, in order to better defend your rights or obligations.
· Main purpose B: In this case, the main purpose of having your data available is to count with all the necessary information to give us the best capacity to defend your rights or compliance of your obligations, either as plaintiff or defendant, in a judicial, administrative process or for the various legal procedures required and to obtain the necessary information for each particular case.
· Main purpose C: In this case, the main purpose of having the data of related parties available is having the necessary and reliable information of each and every one of those involved in each particular case.
Additionally, we will use your personal information for the following purposes, which are not necessary for the requested service, but allows and facilitates our better service to you.
· Secondary purpose A: In this case, the purpose of having your personal and/or commercial data is the opening of an internal file in the Firm, which will aid us in the internal knowledge and follow-up of your particular case.
· Secondary purpose B: In this case, the purpose of having your data available is safeguarding the rights and obligations of each of those involved, without violating the rights of any of them.
In case you do not wish for your personal data to be used for these additional purposes, you can notify us of your decision at any time from now, BY SENDING A CONTACT EMAIL THROUGH OUR WEB-SITE AT: https://www.castroycastro.com.mx OR DIRECTLY TO THE E-MAIL ADDRESS OF THE PERSON IN THE FIRM RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MATTER. IN SUCH EMAIL, YOU MUST EXPRESS, LITERALLY AND IN WRITING, YOUR REFUSAL TO THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA OR THAT OF THE INVOLVED PARTIES FOR THE PREVIOUSLY INDICATED PURPOSES; THIS MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO THE CARRYING OUT OF ANY OF SUCH PURPOSES.
The refusal for the use of your personal data for these purposes cannot be a reason for us to deny the services or products solicited from or contracted with us.
For more information about the terms and conditions in which your personal data will be processed, such as those of third parties involved or third parties with whom we share your personal information and how you can exercise your ARCO rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition), you can consult the comprehensive privacy notice on THE WEBSITE https://www.castroycastro.com.mx